<body>
Sunday, June 04, 2006


"We Belong Together"
I didn't mean it When I said I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight I never should've let you go
I didn't know nothing I was stupid
I was foolish I was lying to myself
I couldn't have fathomed that I would ever Be without your love
Never imagined I'd be Sitting here beside myself'
Cause I didn't know you' Cause I didn't know me
But I thought I knew everything
I never felt The feeling that I'm feeling
Now that I don't Hear your voice
Or have your touch and kiss your lips Cause I don't have a choice
Oh, what I wouldn't give To have you lying by my side
Right here, 'cause baby
[Chorus:]
When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe Come back baby please,
'cause We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
Oh baby, baby
We belong together

I can't sleep at night
When you are on my mind Bobby Womack's on the radio
Singing to me'If you think you're lonely now
'Wait a minute This is too deep, too deep I gotta change the station
So I turn the dial Trying to catch a break
And then I hear Babyface I only think of you
And it's breaking my heart I'm trying to keep it together
But I'm falling apart I'm feeling all out of my element
I'm throwing things Crying Trying to figure out
Where the hell I went wrong The pain reflected in this song
Ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside I need you
Need you back in my life baby
[Chorus]
When you leftI lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please,
'causeWe belong together
Who am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
Oh baby, baby
We belong together
Some people might not believe it, but whatever.
God, Im missing him so much more than I thought. And it hurts.
God, can't I see him again ONE LAST TIME.. Cause' I don't think we will ever see each other again. EVER!! Only my cousins know who the hell he is. See? Told you you will not understand a single freaking thing.
So you do like me huh, when Firdaus aka paus said, " Bile Amira ade, Fahrul rajin seyy." Well, Im shocked at first. I accidentally terlanggar your hand once when I was washing the plates. Ahh miss that Super Saturday. We were washing plates, Asyiqin Hidayah, Me, Emon, Fahrul and Ika. Right? Yeah, and you helped me to throw away the rubbish rmb? Wish that day could last. If only it can. But, no, it can't. Haiz... Then you and Paus were sitting on the swing, and Paus tak habis2 panggil2 aku sajer.. Ya, I know sort of kacau2 ah. Bile cuci pinggan we were like talking, as if we know each other so well, with Emon. On Sunday, it was the very lastt day I will ever see you again. Everything about you is right for me. Goodlookin, same age as me, same heightasme, Well we're SORT OF related, saudara jauh. I doubt so we can meet again. Haiz... Can't that day be repeated again?
I miss you.

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//